Sunday, October 26, 2008

A LITTLE LESLIENESS









Not much to update on, although life still feels terribly busy. Every once in a while, there isn't anything pressing and I wonder why I don't do it more often. One of those moments
this week was when Andy's sister Leslie came to visit her old stomping grounds and we got to just hang out for 2 days. I put the endless responsibilities on hold just enjoyed the moment. Let the kids play while we just chat about whatever comes up. She is such a beautiful person both inward and outward. I love to be around her, she has so many amazing qualities that I admire. She is a great mother, wife, friend, and her inner strength is so vibrant! We got to take pictures of her very cute girls, I have to post them so you can see what I mean. I didn't get any pictures of all of us because my other memory card is messed up (its always something with my little cameras!) Anyway, it was great to be together and I hope we see them again soon.

3 comments:

The Clark said...

ohhhh, those are so cute! that edie kills me! i wish i coulda joined the girl fest. :(

Leslie said...

Lynne! You are so nice! I swear you made all of that up about me....but anyways, it was soooo good to spend a couple days with you. I was telling Megan on the way home what an awesome, wonderful person you are, and that you are just like my real sister. Totally love ya.

And, those pictures are ADORABLE!!! I can't wait to see them all. Did you get your bag of jewels from my moms house yet??? Thanks again, lady. You're the best!

Beth said...

Another fabulous photo shoot. You are really good with kids. I love these pics of Ella and Edie.