Tuesday, February 24, 2009

IT'S BEEN A WHILE!

So, last time I posted, I had full intentions of adding another post within the week. Well, within that week I found out that I was pregnant and by the time I got over the shock, the next week the awful sickness kicked in and I was a barely breathing body laying on the couch. Getting the motivation to move to my bed about wiped me out let alone getting onto the computer to catch up on anything was out of the question.
So apparently almost 5 months has passed since then and I am ready to come back to life. The good news is that I have this wonderful medicine that makes me feel normal again. It was keeping me out of the hospital from needing to get the good ol' IV treatments that I grew so fond of in my previous pregnancies but I still felt about as crummy as I get but now the nausea has worn off a little bit so that the meds are working full force. I am so grateful for them!!
We also just found out that we are going to be welcoming a baby boy into our home. If anyone has any name suggestions, that would be wonderful. The childrens suggestions are a little scary, but who knows, maybe 'ELMO' is making a comeback!
For those of you who haven't heard, I am due July 16th.

16 comments:

Tiffany said...

Welcome back to the blogging world, sure missed ya, and so glad you're feeling better.
We need to do lunch again soon, it's my turn. : )

dadc said...

we are so happy that you are feeling better. You guys are great. Your blog is wonderful and we have missed it. Yeah I have a suggestion for a name. How about Nevada Lincoln Clark, or Lincoln Nevada Clark, or Nevada Clark, or the Nevada Kid Clark. Those are all really macho names and you couldn't go wrong. Ouch, mom just hit me.

Meredith Wilcox said...

Glad to know that you are getting up and around now. Hope that you really are feeling better. I look forward to lots of cute pictures(too ambitious for right now?). Thanks for the blog invite.

JT42 said...

it's good to have you back. congratulations on the baby boy-i had no idea, but then not being in the ward does something like that, which i why i'm in the blogging world myself ;)
good to hear you're feeling better, i don't think i ever knew that you got so sick in your pregnancies...can't wait to hear all the updates from your family!

Jay and Camille said...

Congratulations! I remember you get super sick when you are pregnant. I miss you guys.

Beth said...

Congratulations on the the baby boy. I missed keeping up to date on your fabulous family. Don't overdue it, just enjoy what you can while you wait for this new addition.
Hugs and Kisses

The Clark said...

glad you are back!!

elmo would be a hit in our house too. can't wait to meet the little dude!!!

MZB said...

I am excited for a BOY. I think you should
name him after his dad. We need a Andrew

page2 said...

i'm so excited for you to have another boy! congratulations! Good luck coming up with a boy name you both like. If we need another boy name someday we just might use "Thomas" even though it's already being used in the family. So feel free to use it too. I won't mind. I'm feeling generous.

John Wan 4t said...

I vote for
Stanley,Andrew,Clark

MZ said...

Elmo grows onus. I can whip up another Elmo blanket also.

Jen said...

Yay for being back in the blog world! I kept checking your blog...I didn't give up! I am excited about baby boy Clark, and he...Elmo Clark? It has a certain ring to it. I'm not sure what that ring is, but it does have a ring to it! :) COngrats! What can I do to help?

Dacia said...

Hey welcome back to blogging. As if I never see you ;)

nicole said...

Congrat's and thank you for the invite! I've loved reading about how your family is and my kids love looking at all the pictures of kids they knew but dont' remember...it's been too long...

Leslie said...

I'm with Magan. Another Andrew is in order.

Glad to hear you are alive and well. Love you. Miss you.

Stephanie said...

I heard you were pregnant with number 5! You are so amazing! I'm sorry about your camera woes... that is such a pain.